Hi my hot cute girly geeks and boy geeks of course. My 52/52/52 challenge, how is it coming along? Well, here’s the update from my first month:
- Sherlock season 2, episode one: a Scandal in Belgravia
- Sherlock season 2, episode two: the Hound of Baskerville
- Sherlock season 2, episode three: Reichenbach Falls
- Sherlock season 3, episode 1: the Empty Hearse
- The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug
- How to train your Dragon
- Rise of the Guardians
- Sherlock season 3, episode 2: the sign of three
- Monsters University
- Monsters Inc
- Sherlock season 3, episode 3: His last Vow
- Supernatural season 7
- Supernatural season 8
- The hunger games catching fire
- Thor: the dark world
Yes I am counting the Sherlock episodes as 1 movie, come one, they’re an hour and a half long and even the creators say each episode is a movie on its own. So there you have it!
- How to train your dragon 1, by Cressida Cowell, read by David Tennant.
- How to train your dragon 2: How to be a pirate, by Cressida Cowell, read by David Tennant.
- The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Liveship Traders 2: the Mad Ship, by Robin Hobb
I didn’t read as many books as I wanted, and if you count accurately, I only read two. Been too busy and too tired to read a lot. I hope I can make February a bit more bookish. But since I’m travelling a lot more for work again, I’m positive I can pick up my reading to make a serious dent in my 52 books a year challenge.
Where I used to read a lot in my spare time, it doesn’t distract me as it used to be. I don’t know if it has anything to do with me getting older, but it’s like I can’t seem to find the peace to sit down and read. I need to be busy, so that’s why I basically only read before bed and during travelling. The rest of the time I’m too fidgety as it where to do anything else.
I mean, even when I watch TV I’m doing something else simultaneously, like knitting, or writing or whatever. But this is what I did last month. God, I watch a lot of TV. Hihi, but it’s my relax moment after work and I happily watch a couple of episodes of a series per night. By the looks of my list so far I would have bigger trouble getting to finish my reading challenge then my movie watching challenge.
How are your challenges coming along? Let me know!
Love, your own hot cute girly geek, Mendy.