Hi my hot cute girly and boy geeks, first of all, sorry about no YouTube Sunday, I don’t have enough vids, so you’ll just have to wait till next week. But I do have a new subject for geeky posts. The Hot Cute Girly Geek museum tour.
I love museums, always have. Where the love comes from, I really don’t know, because my parents aren’t that crazy about museums, nor did they stimulate it for me to go. I guess it has something to do with my love for knowledge and history. All knowledge is worth having, to quote one of my favorite authors.
And I do love it when my love for geeky things is combined with museums. And this happened a lot last year and this year.
So what can you expect for posts? Well, I’m still behind on my posts for last year and I will do two posts about museums I went to last year.
- The British Museum, London, UK.
- London Film Museum Experience, London, UK.
- Body Works, Amsterdam, NL.
For this year:
- Dutch National Museum of Antiquities, Leiden, NL.
Expected museum visits this year:
- Sherlock museum, London, UK.
- The London Tower, London, UK.
- Tutankhamun: the Exhibition! Amsterdam, NL.
- The Doctor Who experience, Cardiff, UK.
- Anne Frank house, Amsterdam, NL.
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, NL.
It is possible that my expected list will chance during the year, depending on time, money and travelling. For now, my first post will be about the Dutch Nation Museum of Antiquities, because I went there just last Friday. And if not explained otherwise, all the pictures that will be included in the posts are my own.
Love, your hot cute girly geek, Mendy