I actually wasn’t going to post on any blog today but I’m sort of having an emotional break down, so writing is the only way I can get through & past it. Bear with me.
I watched a lot of movies and programmes today and I found myself crying. I Never Cry! While watching anything…at first I thought I might have been getting soft because I was no longer in an environment that required me to act tough but that wasn’t it. I’m an emotional mess right now and I don’t know what to do about it. My doctor says emotional stress, I say I need a total change of scene and that is what brought me to write about it.
I want to talk about a Hot Geek who some people may call Cute. Our Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man 🙂 Now this dude was a geek! I mean Peter Parker but as Spider-man, he was super, and guys went green with envy because of the way he made their ladies swoon over him. My favourite & worst Spidy/Peter Parker moment was when he put on the black spider-man suit.
Although I admit he looked really bad
ass in the suit, it had made him a jack ass and that was not cool. Red Spidy might have been a geek and soft but at least he was a nice guy & a gentle man. He treated ladies with respect especially M.J.
The chemistry between the co-stars was awesome and I enjoyed every minute of it.
- (To Mr. Ditkovich, corrupted by black suit) You’ll get your rent when you fix this damn door!!!!
- (After he has thrown Harry Osborn through the glass windows of his mansion) Stings, doesn’t it?
- (To Harry, corrupted by the black suit) I’m done trying to convince you.
- (To Harry, corrupted by the black suit) Look at little Goblin Jr. Gonna cry?
- (To Eddie, corrupted by the black suit) You’re trash, Brock.
- (To Eddie, corrupted by the black suit) You want forgiveness? Get religion.
- (Corrupted by the black suit, Peter asks for entrance to a club to a female bouncer) Find us some shade. Thanks, hot legs.
Quote Source. www.en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Spider-man_3/
Peter Parker: Flint Marko. The man who killed Uncle Ben, he was killed last night.
Aunt May: Oh, my. What happened?
Peter Parker: Spider-Man killed him.
Aunt May: Spider-Man? I don’t understand, Spider-Man doesn’t kill people. What happened?
Peter Parker: I, uh… He… he was… I thought that – That you’d feel… He deserved it, didn’t he?
Aunt May: I don’t think it’s for us to say whether a person deserves to live or die.
Peter Parker: But, Aunt May, he killed Uncle Ben.
Aunt May: Uncle Ben meant the world to us. But he wouldn’t want us living one second with revenge in our hearts. It’s like a poison. It can – It can take you over. Before you know it, turn us into something ugly.
Peter Parker: I don’t know.
Aunt May: I never heard from you. Did you ever propose?
Peter Parker: You said a husband’s gotta put his wife before himself.
[puts the ring in her hand]
Peter Parker: I’m not ready.
Aunt May: But what happened? You seemed so sure.
Peter Parker: Yeah. I, uh… I hurt her, Aunt May. I don’t know what to do.
Aunt May: Well, you start by doing the hardest thing: You forgive yourself. I believe in you, Peter. You’re a good person. And I know you’ll find a way to put it right.
[places the ring on the TV]
Aunt May: In time.
- Spider Man 3 (lucky3suertres.wordpress.com)
- Watch Stan Lee as geriatric Spider-Man in this bizarre trailer (joystiq.com)
- Watch Spider-Man Film (sqmnydya.typepad.com)
- Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters: Untangling Their History (splashpage.mtv.com)
- The 25 Greatest Spider-Man Stories (ign.com)
- Spider-Man vs. Batman: Who Would Win In A Fight? (huffingtonpost.com)
- SpidermanÂ© Bedroom Ideas, Superhero Bedroom Ideas (potterybarnkids.com)
- Finished Spiderman vs Wolverine Canvas (drawnbylini.wordpress.com)