Hi hot cute girly and boy geeks of mine. I’m blushing; I have been nominated and awarded not one, but two awards. (Sorry I forgot about the tell me about yourself award) Ahhh, thanks! And a special thank you to my galpal and now co-blogger Emily Guido, who keeps awarding me! I can’t thank you enough Emily!
I will do a 2 in 1 blog about this; otherwise I’ll keep spamming everyone about all my awards 😉
For the Tell me about yourself award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not shared, yet.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
And for the Beautiful Blogger award, here are the rules:
- Thank and Link-back to your nominator!
- Nominate 7, 6, or fewer (or more) other blogs that you enjoy to receive this award as well!
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs with a link to your page for the details!
- Paste the Award image somewhere on your blog, if so desired!
- And, continue blogging all your beautiful thoughts, suggestions, and musings. More readers are coming!
Because I don’t follow that many blogs, I nominate the following bloggers for both awards:
- Emily Guido, http://emilyguido.com/ awesome writer, awesome gal pal! I love her! She just wrote her first book Charmeine and her second book is coming this month! Make sure to follow her and check out her blog! And be sure to be on the lookout for her personal blog right here on hotcutegirlygeek! (Yes I know she has been nominated before, but can’t I return the favor? It’s nowhere in the rules you can’t nominate the nominator again. She is just awesome!)
- Ford Fokum, http://fordforkum.blogspot.com/ just started a blog, like me, but funny as hell! Wrote his first book just now, order it on Amazon.
- Popcorn caveman, http://popcorncaveman.blogspot.com/ awesome movie reviews!
- Theta Sigma, http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/ awesome reviews about books, movies, plays and more, even with a vlogger of the week!
- Anna, http://www.annareads.com/ again more great book reviews. I love books!!!
- Suburban vampire, http://suburbanvampire.blogspot.com/ a lot of vampire stuff
- Bitten by love book reviews http://www.bblbookreviews.com/ great book reviews!
And now for yet another 7 things I didn’t tell you before. You know it’s hard to come up with this kinda stuff, lol.
- I want to learn how to speak Russian. I have a thing for languages and I think it’s just cool. But I’m still looking for a tutor, so if you know any???
- I have 2 tattoos, a piercing in my tongue, 9 piercings in my ears and a third tattoo on its way.
- I love musicals. I don’t care what kind. Les Miserable, Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Super Star, We Will Rock you, Cats, Chicago, Wicked, Joseph and the amazing Technicolor dreamcoat, you name it and I have seen it. I also like to listen to their music on my mp-3
- I want to be a mum someday. I love children, but haven’t found the right guy yet.
- I don’t have a car, or a driver’s license, although I plan to get one, someday. I do own 2 bikes and do my traveling by public transportation.
- You can wake me at any time for chocolate.
- I hate shopping. Don’t get me wrong, I love to spend money, but I find shopping a necessary evil! Online shopping is heaven for me.
So thanks again everyone for following me on my blog, twitter, facebook, you name it. Thanks for all the support!
Love, you hot cute girly geek Mendy.