Hi hot cute girly and boy geeks of mine. My headache finally cleared, so there is still a blog to write. This time, the worst vampire movies ever. There are a lot of vampire movies made. Some are great, some are romantic, some are scary and some just suck. (No pun intended) So here is my list:
10. Buffy the vampire slayer. I love the series, but this movie sucked! I know Rutger Hauer is a big Dutch movie star, but he’s so old! And the dying scene of the evil minion, what’s that about. Just drop dead, don’t moan about it for 15 minutes. And what the hell is Donald Sutherland doing in this movie! It just looks like an infomercial for an old people’s home.
09. Vampire in Brooklyn. Oh my, where do I start? Eddy Murphy as vampire? Not hot. Fake Transylvanian accent? Not hot. Caribbean vampires? How do vampires survive in the Caribbean? Nope, not watching this one ever again.
08. Blood angels (aka Thralls). Sorry I ever spend money on buying this DVD. It’s just some cheap movie trying to sell nearly naked woman and oh, let’s put the devil in it. Oh and the vampires run a club. Major suckage.
07. Cirque du freak. I’m a fan of the Darren Shan books. There new, cool and for kids. Love the stories. But this movie. They totally raped the first novel! And that CGI spider. People, if you haven’t got the money for CGI, please, for the love of God, don’t use it at all!
06. Dracula dead and loving it. I don’t understand vampire movies that are supposed to be funny. I mean first Eddy Murphy as vampire and now Leslie Nielson. That guy is never funny! Give me horror, blood, romance and/or sex, but not comedy in my vampire movies.
05. Dracula 2000. Don’t understand this movie. There are some good parts in it. I love the whole Mary and Dracula mind melting thing, and I love there explanation about where vampires come from. But there is some serious bad acting in it. The characters are not properly cast, hate it.
04. Blade trinity. Why is this movie ever been made? Loved blade 1, sort of loved blade 2. Please burn all copies of blade 3. Blade against Dracula, yeah right. And will some one please give back Ryan Renolds old job in that pizza place.
03. From dusk till dawn 3. Again people. If a movie is great, just make one movie, or maybe 2. But stop with these shitty trilogy’s. Vampires and westerns also don’t match well.
02. Let the right one in (original). I watched the original movie in Swedish (thank God for subtitles) and this is some sort of art house movie. Strange, very strange. I get the idea, but the movie is terribly slow and I had to watch it in multiple sittings, because I kept falling asleep. Not a good thing in a vampire movie.
01. Dracula 3000. Vampires in space and Coolio as crazy vampire. That’s all I have to say for it. Figure it out.
I need your help my lovely geeks. First of all, I need more ideas for the top 10 on Thursday. Second, I am looking for a second blogger for my blog. A nice hot cut and girly geek who wants to write about the same stuff I do. So if you are interested or know someone who is interested, just let me know.
Love, your hot cute girly geek!